Crimson Alliance Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

Michael_T

Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
740
crimson-alliance-box.jpg

About Crimson Alliance:

Explore the mystical world of the Crimson Empire in this action-RPG adventure. Choose to play as the powerful wizard, Direwolf; the battle-hardened mercenary, Gnox; or the mysterious assassin, Moonshade. Play Crimson Alliance co-operatively with up to 4 players on the same console or over Xbox LIVE.

Title ID: 58410983

Note: Crimson Alliance is free to download, but its characters are trial characters with limited abilities until they are bought.

Download:

Crimson Alliance Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 
Last edited:
Hi, I'm having a problem: I have the separate file for the Crimson Alliance game, it also shows up on my XBLA, but the game doesn't open when I click play. I downloaded it from here on Digiex. I think it's due to an issue of license - you probably have to play it signed into Live from the account that it was purchased with. But that's not an option for me since I got it from Digiex. What can I do?
 
Their's nothing much you can do expect download the free game from Xbox Live, Crimson Alliance, as the game already exists on your console just a licence will be downloaded. That will give your console a licence to play the game.

If you have a Jtag / RGH Xbox 360 console you can unlock the game with Yaris Swap without needing to go on Xbox Live.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom