Request: Darkfall for Windows 7

dreckfresse

Elite Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
84
hey
I got a new pc with windows 7 64 bit and wanted to open the modding program called "Darkfall".
but it doesn't work :'(
it was running on my old pc with windows xp.
can anyone help me please?
I wanna change the gamertags in halo: reach films.

thanks for your help!
 
yeah but the problem is that I have no windows xp. I only have windows 7 and it's not working on windows 7 at the moment.
any tutorial how to change the gamertags in halo reach films/clips using HxD ???
 
@InsaneNutter

damn, I don't have Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. :(
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom