Completed: Darksiders demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BDangerous

New Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
2
As suggested in my previous thread, here is the request for the Darksiders demo.
It has been out since the 26 of Feb, but so far I have had no luck finding it on the web. I would be very grateful if someone could upload it or provide a download link. I am aware that the game is out but still wish to try the demo. Thank you in advance.
 
I had no idea that there even was a demo out. If i can find it i'll download it and upload it to digiex, expect it up by tomorrow.
 
I second Born2BeDangerous' request (assuming he wants the 360 demo). I was forced to install Bioshock 2 on my HD due to some DVD defect and now I'm all out of space! I've been looking all over for a burnable Darksiders demo too, so your efforts will be doubly appreciated!:D
 
The demo is being uploaded at the moment, its only 52% so the waiting time is about 2 hours at the most, unless I run into some trouble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom