Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 Demo Download

Michael_T

Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
739
dead-space-2-box.jpg

About Dead Space 2:

Engineer Isaac Clarke returns for another blood-curdling adventure in Dead Space 2, the sequel to the critically acclaimed horror adventure. After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl," the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and rid the city of the gruesome, relentless Necromorphs. Equipped with a new arsenal of tools to dismember the Necromorphs, Isaac will face the challenge head-on.

In Dead Space 2, Isaac brings the terror to space. Players will take on bigger, scarier and more epic battles that will keep them on the edge of their seats. Delivering a sensory overload of sound, visuals and action sequences, Dead Space 2 will bring the psychological thrills of deep space to a terrifying new level.

Title ID: 4541893B

Download:

Download Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Wow Thanks so much is there a compressed one like a 500mb to 900mb but thanks heaps.
 
Hey, I just joined up and am trying like hell to get this to work for me. I've successfully burned the L4D2 demo from here in the past, but this just won't work for me. I noticed that there's no iso in the DS2 demo folder, but there was one if L4D2. I've searched threads talking about different methods of burning data to dvd's, but nothing seems to get the job done. Is there something I might be missing? (I'm using DVD+R disks, by the way, and am on Vista. I know DVD+R usually don't work well for this, but I got the other demo to work fine, so I decided to try again.)
 
You Must Arrange The Demo Folders Like This: Content\0000000000000000\game id\00080000


0000000000000000 Folder is Missed in this Demo,So Make This Folder in The Content Menu Manualy...
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom