Deleting folders from xbox 360

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by masternoxx, Dec 18, 2023.

1. masternoxx

masternoxx Well-Known Member

Deleting folders from xbox 360

I have noticed when I delete folders through filezilla that they are not really deleted as I still see them in Aurora and also have seen them on various tools such as Horizon, and what was that other program I used to use all the time? (when connected xbox360 hdd to pc via usb)

I am currently writing to same name folder as before (that i deleted via filezilla), and worried about problems with this, is there some program I can ftp to the xbox and delete these 'deleted but still there' folders such as I have done with the USB programs?

Thanks

PS- ah yes the program was called FATXplorer lol

also must tell you about this funny thing that happened to me after turning on my RGH'd x360 after year and a half of not using. Got RROD all 4 lights and freaked out put a RROD label on it about to throw in trash. Then I looked it up on the net guess what the problem was, ROFL.

2. masternoxx

So what I just did and it worked was install game to same folder name (8#'s) as before, worked fine, so I'm not going to worry about it.

I have 3 copies of one game now in Aurora, the newest one is always on the right side, I have learned.

will work on deleting those other 2 at some point thru Aurora but last time I tried delete one it didnt work, didnt delete, bc showed up next boot.

3. masternoxx

Was going to look at in dash>system> and see what looks like. Previous folders show deleted in Filezilla