Completed: DRM-Tool from xbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreckfresse

Elite Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
84
hey guys, after the new dashboard update I can't find the drm-tool!

I have the ring of death and want to know how to do the licence transfer now.

I get a new console this week and have to do the licence transfer!

If I go to this site: Transferring Content Licenses to a New Console - Xbox.com -> the site is not available. what???

please help me! :(

I don't wanna lose my arcade-games!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom