Not Possible: Dropkick Murphy Track Pack (GH3)(Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andami

Addict
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
326
Location
Florida
This was a free song pack on the Xbox 360 with three songs by Dropkick Murphy. It was free when it was on for download, but for some reason they took it off the marketplace. I'm assuming that since it was free it should not be console or profile locked, but I'm not 100%. If you have that track pack, could you please upload it?
 
I can't find it, though even If I did, because it's DLC it will almost certainly be profile / console locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom