1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Epnamer 2.0.0 Beta 2 Download - Rename TV Shows With Episode Data From Thetvdb.com

Discussion in 'Applications' started by InsaneNutter, Jul 9, 2016.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Epnamer allows you to rename a folder full of TV show's / TV episodes very quickly with little effort. The source for the episode data is thetvdb.com

Epnamer hasn't been updated for a couple of years now and the website (epnamer.com) was finally taken offline earlier this year. As the installer was web based this will no longer work. This download is of a backup of my install of Epnamer 2.0.0 Beta 2, the final version of Epnamer.

Epnamer still works fine today in 2016 and can be very handy for some custom rename jobs where other automated programs can't provide the exact result you desire.

Download:

Download Epnamer 2.0.0 Beta 2

epnamer-2.0.0-beta-2.png

My naming conversion for episode id based parsing is: <SHOWNAME> - S<SEASONIDF>E<EPISODEIDF> - <EPISODENAME> - 1080p BluRay

I change "1080p BluRay" to the resolution / source of the episodes, for example 720p HDTV.

Related links:

Rename your TV episodes the easy way, with Epnamer
    Un-RAR multiple sets of RAR achieves easily

Attached Files: