F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Xbox 360 PAL Demo Download

Safinn

Addict
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
933
Location
United Kngdom
f-e-a-r-2-project-origin-box.jpg

About F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin:

The sequel to F.E.A.R. will continue the original game's spine-tingling supernatural suspense story of an escalating paranormal crisis that threatens to destroy a major American city. At the center of the calamity is the mysterious Alma, whose rage against those who wronged her triggered a chain of events that have spiraled completely out of control. Now that she has free reign, the consequences will be unimaginable.

Title ID: 575287F4

Note: This demo works on PAL consoles only.

Download:

Download F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Xbox 360 PAL Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone check this demo? Cause I try to download it three times and always error during extraction...
Thanks in advance!
 
Though I won't be able to test the demo, I can test the download and the extraction of the demo. I will test it and edit my post when the extraction is tested.
 
I just tested it and can confirm that it doesn't work.

Error received upon extraction

"C:\Users\xzKinGzxBuRnzx\Downloads\Fear2.rar: CRC failed in Content\0000000000000000\575287E5\00080000\0EC82B20FC4EC501BF43A39FA7D81F93BEE3D5AB57. The file is corrupt"

If you ask Safinn nicely he may re-upload this. I can't as its a PAL version.
 
I just tested it and can confirm that it doesn't work.

Error received upon extraction

"C:\Users\xzKinGzxBuRnzx\Downloads\Fear2.rar: CRC failed in Content\0000000000000000\575287E5\00080000\0EC82B20FC4EC501BF43A39FA7D81F93BEE3D5AB57. The file is corrupt"

If you ask Safinn nicely he may re-upload this. I can't as its a PAL version.

lol I JUST tested it and had the same results.
 
:( I'll upload it again... Should have it up by monday latest.

Ehe..Could i remind to upload this one again? I try a few times, always wrong, so if you could be so nice i would be grateful!!! Thanks in advance!!
 
Here's a fix, don't know if it will have enough blocks to repair, I'm just guessing, cause I don't have the corrupt version so can't test.

The quickpar fix, was made from a fully working version I got elsewhere, so give it a go, and if you can let me and others know if it works, I can easilly make a couple more blocks if need be.

Sorry hadn't realised the rar was corrupt, but it still may be fixable, just extract rar, but select keep broken files, when the file extracts, then try to repair with the quick par fix, should work, but let me know either way.
 

Attachments

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom