1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

GameBoy Advance (GBA) E-Reader Cards Download

Discussion in 'Save Games' started by InsaneNutter, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Lunos

Lunos New Member

Hi. I made an account to mention that now, mGBA also has E-Reader support.
    Its implementation is seemingly more accurate and proper than VBA's too, as it can be read in the emulator's page which I cannot link due to the spam protection of this community.

That's all I wanted to say it. Cheers!

EDIT: I gave it a quick shot myself, and everything seems to work a-okay.
    This is the process I followed to battle some of the special trainers at Mossdeep City in my savefile of Pokémon Ruby (USA).

1) Open your ROM of Pokémon Ruby on mGBA.
    2) File -> New multiplayer window, and open your E-Reader ROM on that second window.
    3) Select "Scan Card" and then go to File -> Scan e-Reader Dotcodes, where you have to choose your .raw file.
    4) Pokémon Ruby should still be opened on the main window. Go to the main menu and choose "Mystery Events".
    And then just press the A button when prompted.

For reference, the cards that I tried are "Pokémon Battle-e - Freezing Ray - Beauty Ellie (USA)" and "Pokémon Battle-e - Freezing Ray - Beauty Fay (USA)".

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. Twilight91

Twilight91 Elite Member

Hey there. I watched a video of printing out e-Reader cards and I am interested. I was thinking about printing out e-reader cards of my own. I have the RAW dotted code stripes, the e-Reader Dot Code Print App, the Glossy Photo Paper II, and a printer. I'm certainly using the DeskJet 2680 All-In-One Printer. Will that work? Also, I saw that some of the e-cards have more dotted codes than one. Is it possible to print more dotted codes on the same photo paper?

3. CarlosG23

CarlosG23 New Member

Could you send the download link on mediafire or google drive? Your link is not working

4. Diglett47

Diglett47 New Member

Hello,

I had a question regarding the E-Reader for the GBA. My e-reader which I just got from ebay, which is used but in good condition from what I can tell, isn't working. Everytime I go to the "scan card" menu, it immediately gives me the "read-error" message. When I then press any button as it tells me, it just immediately gives me the read-error message again. It won't even give me a chance to try and scan a card!

Here's a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FMy0z_A17Lo

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for any advice.

5. jsnkhiu

jsnkhiu New Member

anyone able to convert the .raw to .bin? Needed for poke-reader 1.1 to convert 64kb sav. For flash cart purpose.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
  6. Khronos

Khronos Member