Green Day: Rock Band Demo Download

Andami

Addict
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
326
Location
Florida
200056b.jpg


Game Description

Green Day: Rock Band puts players on stage as multi-platinum selling and Grammy® Award winning group Green Day, featuring the band’s most-defining albums and key moments throughout their career to date. Players perform vocals, guitar, bass and drums using award-winning Rock Band technology. 3D visuals and archival material give players a unique view into the music and vision of this pioneering band.


Song List

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Welcome to Paradise


Download

Green Day: Rock Band Demo


How To

Dump directly into Harddrive

Inject into USB flash drive

Burn to a CD
​
 
Ok, first of all, thanks for the demo. Second, I tried dumping and burning to a DVD, but my 360 doesn't even show the demo... How can I solve it? Does anyone have the same problem?
 
Yeah, sorry, I forgot to post that, but the file should have all the right folders ;)
 
Possibly, this demo may be console locked, because it shouldn't be corrupted. I can't upload the demo for a while, since I won't have access until next week, so please message someone else or wait until I get XBL back.

Edit: I just remembered, Green Day Rock Band was Gold Exclusive when I downloaded it. Would that have anything to do with it?
 
Ok, guys, I found, that this demo had expiration date, so I think it won't work... That's stupid, two songs with time limit. :@
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom