Hello, here for a few questions about games and other stuff!

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by SerjS, Oct 31, 2019.

1. SerjS

SerjS Member

Hello, here are 2 things i would recommend you answering under this thread:

1. Are there any PSP games being developed in 2019, like custom games or fan made or a mod on an original game? If there are, please include links if you can so i would download them.

2. Are there any PSP 1000 games that run well, smoothly, and by these categories:
    - Simulation
    - Open World (3d or 2d, graphics doesn't matter)
    - Sandbox
    -Pixelated games, 8-bit, or old school which there game size is like under 300mb or 500mb (zipped ofcourse it will be smaller because you compress it)
    - And all of the 4 games by the above categories, try to suggest me games under 500mb or 1000mb (1gb), cause my memory stick is 4gb and I still didn't by an 8gb one.

Please include the game sizes in () if you can, and the official website to download them for free or if its paid a safe website that I can download it from for free (IOS or folder that I can put in PSP>Games folder, it doesn't matter).

3. Other than the games, if you can, please tell me if there are like dashboards for PSP that makes it easier to recognize ISO games because sometimes mine doesn't, but for now its okay, but it would be nice to include.

4. My system software is 6.61 PRO-C ( i downloaded PRO-C2 but it says PRO-C), if there are new ones that are compatible with my psp (in the barcode its written PSP1001, which means 1000 i think), and doesn't brick my psp.

I would be much more happy if you included number 3 and 4, but its up to you because i am focused on the gaming, but I would also like some information about number 3 and 4 too.

I'm waiting for anyone's suggestion!

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

1. I honestly don't know for the PSP, the PS Vita is getting a lot of homebrew love in 2019 and even has some games been developed and published by Limited Run Games.

Open World:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Old School:

Pinball Fantasies PSP - this was a very popular pinball game on the Amiga (old computer) in the early 90's
    Pinball Dreams PSP - same as above, both games got good PSP ports.
    Lemmings - modern remake of a very popular 90's game on various computers at the time.
    Worms: Open Warfare - modern take of the classic Worms game from the 90's.

3. This is a problem with your ISO's / memory stick at a guess. However I can't personally think of anything (although its been years since I used my PSP)

4. 6.61 Infinity is the only thing i can think of (never used it though)

3. SerjS

SerjS Member

1. This is sad, i got this PSP as a gift couple of years ago on Christmas. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking to buy a psp, instead Nintendo but my dad didn't want to because he was always saying it's for kids. Are there old but latest custom games made for PSP, or nothing?

2. Thanks for the games, I will check and install them. Do you mind giving more game lists of these categories:

- Sandbox (I know you didn't write anything, but I'm just writing it again in case something came to your mind.)
    - First person shooting ( old school, 3d or 2d, and it can be pixelated, not a big big fan of pixelated games but I do enjoy the theme of it)
    - Open world, other than the grand theft auto games, if there are please include.
    - Platform, like Mario. If not, you can also include games that are for these emulators that I have and downloaded from your emulator pack on a post of a custom firmware: Master Boy v2.10, and PicoDrive. Please seperate them, so i wouldn't be confused. If you want you can only say the name and which emulator is for, later on I have and know a website that I can download them from. And, let these games be like Mario type, also can open world if there is, like GTA 1/2 (old, but gold ;))

3. I understand, it's okay. Is there a way I can like extract the ISO files to normal folders to put them in the GAMES folder?

4. I won't risk it, i use an old version 1000 and i bet it's not compatible.

Owkay, hope this doesn't make you hate me hehe, I'm waiting for your response :)

4. InsaneNutter

Some homebrew games exist for the PSP like Super Mario War.

The PSP can play near enough all PlayStation 1 games so you could play the likes of GTA 1 and 2 on your PSP if you wish. You have a lot of suggestion to keep you busy for a long time anyway.

5. SerjS

SerjS Member

Where can i find download link for gta 1 and 2 for psp 1000?

6. InsaneNutter

Sorry as mentioned before we can't provide download links for full games.

7. SerjS

SerjS Member

Alright...