Help! & Hi !

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Ban, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Ban

Ban New Member

I'm in desperate need of your help,see my 360 console's been on the fritz it keeps throwing out status code 4467-4476-2380-1315-C000-0032.Kept trying to install the update trough a flash drive, and yes it was formatted in FAT-32,I also removed, and reinserted my console's hard drive to see if the problem continues and......well I wouldn't be sending this if it persisted so there's that.....I can't do anything whatsoever as soon as my console turns on I'm immediately welcomed with an error screen, which is really frustrating.....I can't use my controller to leave this error screen, it keeps applying the update but then it throws me back to the same error screen....can someone help please!!!!!!

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Is the 360 hacked? if so is it a flashed DVD drive or Jtag / RGH.

Does this happen when the hard drive is not in the console?

3. Ban

Ban New Member

I'm not completely sure, but it's been behind on some major updates for sometime now, I tried running it with and without the hard drive , but it keeps telling me I need to reattach my hard drive in order to apply the update, but as soon as I reinsert the flash drive that has the update it displays *Applying Update for a brief second and then it throws me back to a system update failure....

Every time I re-install the systems update on my flash drive and then I try applying it again, but all my attempts lead to a disappointing end.......leaving me confused and frustrated in the process........any suggestions?

4. InsaneNutter

Power the 360 on with the eject button of the DVD drive, does it load Xell or just load to the dashboard as normal?

5. Ban

Ban New Member

Just normal dashboard with the System Update Failure displaying

6. InsaneNutter

My guess would be it could be the hard drive which has failed / is failing. If you have another hard drive you can try / borrow from a friend do that and hopefully you can update.