Help Key driver

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Felipsrib, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Felipsrib

Felipsrib New Member

I tried to unlock the drive AP2.5 this is a liteon PHILIPS, tried to put this new firmware LT + this driver was already unlocked ran td least these new games that come with this protection you know. Then I got an inexperienced tutorial on the subject on the net and started to do, I do not know much never done it if I thought this issue was going to just open the drive then in jungleflash and started the procedure was as in the tutorial, at an early ja gave an error because it did not appear in any number of key program, and this time asks to save the dummy did not appear as messages to save this dummy I went to the second step there in that other window does not remember exactly but there starts to do to rewrite the firmware eh, well chosen following this new firmware and played in the program. Was showing some errors and I was following the tutorial came an hour after these errors a message saying if I was sure 100% of q was doing was following, began the process thought I was entering the new firmware on the drive, when it appears some stitches Log in below until it has failed and lock the pc, I got hung up without knowing why he had caught td know, when I connect the xbox to see the error appeared i could no longer E64nele.
    Well I have erased this q firmware was installed, I was theologian in the forums and people just say that I lost my xbox you should know what I mean. I met a friend who told me that he already had a 2 rescussitado and I spent some procedures to do with soldering on the board, I did it was not difficult, I opened the driver and did the junpers gotta solder a resistor 22 ohmms and this opened the jungleflash and tried it with this method to extract the key but no way could pull up a file. bin file and verified this but he said that bin that could be the key was corrupted 3 doses did this procedure, but even this did not corronpida this keyesse technical guy is but he's in it for you could not do anything, he told me it was the only way to extract the key driver this way q was tried.
    Finally comes the doubt right now, the key is on the board because I also think that the driver was already the same, only much pesquzando find people saying the same thing is hopeless because my dash is already with the new current and not to extract the key.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I found it a bit hard to read what you had done there if i'm honest.

What Lite-On drive do you have? they are a few of them. Most require either a probe or to use the MRA hack to extract the drive key.

You need the drive key to flash the modified firmware to the drive, from what I gather you have erased the drive and don't know the key?

If your drive was already flashed (i got that impression) do you have a backup of the old firmware / drive key? if not I dont think they is any way for you to recover it if you have indeed lost the key that is.

3. Felipsrib

Felipsrib New Member

Have a friend who said to replace the GPU and Nand that of certain