Help need about pes 2011 patch!??

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by captaincrash, Dec 17, 2010.

1. captaincrash

captaincrash New Member

OK,im new here so i hope some1 will help me...

I download this patch...
    Pes 2011 Ultra-di International Of v.0.1 by wali | PES Patch, PES 2011, PES 2011 PATCH, PES Patches 2011, Patch PES 2011, Patch for PES 2011, PES 2011 patch

I follow this instruction to install pes 2011 patch...
    [PES 2011 X360] Option Files Transfer guide for xbox with a usb pen by Dragonskin - My Soccer Patch

But i always got same problem....i got USB 1 GB and it has free space about 982 MB, i formated to FAT32,i insert it at concole and done everything its writen in tutorial...go to system settings and to do that that my USB becom copmatibile with xbox 360(or something like that),than at the end of that i got this notification...
    performance warning!
    Your device is ready,but doesn't meet xbox 360 performance recommendations.
    You may experience sifnificant performanse problems playing games from the device or saving games and profiles to it!

Now,what it excatly means??

After that,xbox normaly got USB its on him,i put patch and go to pes arhive and copy to xbox HDD,after that i run game,and when ask me to storage device i click on HDD and i got this notification...

[edit data] unable to load because data is from different version.
    Download new content to update data.

How to fix that problem,is there any way?

BTW...i find that explanation at this post...
    PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite - View Single Post - [360] dragonskin PES 2011 Option File *** Version 2.2 now out ***

I dont know what is wrong and did i do something wrong or what... i hope that some1 understand my problem and mybe have some help answer :S

I also have USB 4 GB,formated at FAT 32 (MS DRIVE 207) but when i put him on Xbox and go system setings,it wont recognize him...i dont know what to do or maybe it wount see him at all,maybe i waste time with this 4 GB USB...

Ty...