How to Disasemble a Xbox 360 XeDK

Corona

Addict
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
569
How to disassemble a Xenon Development Kit or a Xbox 360 Phat Dev Kit.
Enjoy.
 

Attachments

These guides are great! I recently purchased a second hand Xbox 360 and didn't test it properly prior to taking it home (Stupid I know). Well long story short it had the infamous RROD off and on and wasn't being an overall happy camper. I performed the repair myself now and have a fully operational system, and to top it all off have expanded my little PC repair business to encompass Xbox and PS3 repairs. Keep guides like this coming, really helps out.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom