I will restore XBOX to orig. Xbox

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by kaddafi, Sep 9, 2015.

1. kaddafi

kaddafi New Member

Hallo , i get XBOX 360 from my frend as a gift and problem is taht it is being flashed... i need it to restore kz i will play orig. games ... and also online... do hawe anyone any idea how to do that ?? i do not have the original NAND ....how to get the orig NAND .. and where ... ?
    THX for help...

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

A flashed console has nothing to do with the nand, its a modification done to the firmware on the DVD drive.

You need to open the console up, find out what DVD drive it has and then purchase the relevant hardware to flash the console.

I would personally just play your original games on the console, these will work regardless of the console been flashed. Microsoft don't really ban these days from what i gather.

3. kaddafi

kaddafi New Member

What HW ?

Is nice , but my target is that i can play online and withouth xboxlive it is not possible... as much as i know.... and my problem is that i can't connect to xbox Live ...and i thing its kz xbox is flashed...
    i am not able make updates , not even manual updates .. it seems as these two functions was turned off....that is kz why i need turn the xbox in the orig. state.. .

And even i reflash the firmware i thing i will be still unable to play online.. .i dont know... .

PS : what means ''relevant hardware'' ? new DVD drive ? .. i thing all xbox stations are registered as a set so i thing after change the DVD drive i will get also problems... ..

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

If your saying you cant connect to Xbox Live the console is likely banned (it will tell you if the console is banned when you try connect to Xbox Live or sign in). If the console is banned then your just wasting your time, it would still be banned when you undid any modification to it.