Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Xbox 360 Demo Download

Safinn

Addict
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
933
Location
United Kngdom
ice-age-dawn-of-the-dinosaurs-box.jpg

About Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs:

In the Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Video Game, join Ice Age’s unlikely herd of prehistoric pals for their wildest, wackiest, most exciting adventure yet! For the first time, play as six beloved Ice Age characters as they embark on a rescue mission across melting snow to the mysterious Dinosaur World – an all-new, fur-raising jungle of carnivorous plants, lush foliage and fierce dinosaurs. Based on the highly anticipated Fox film of the same name, it’s a rollicking ride of mammoth proportions!

Title ID: 41568851

Download:

Download Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your first official Xbox 360 demo upload. Thank you! I noticed you also uploaded PES09 but InsaneNutter says its not working. I've got it on my hard drive. I'm just waiting for my bro to finish playing Tiger Woods 10 then I'll give it a test on my console.
 
link doesn't work...does anybody of you have the same problem or is it just me?
 
dude,you are the king of this website( not because of your name) and its a pleasure to help you :)
 
Congrats on your first official Xbox 360 demo upload. Thank you! I noticed you also uploaded PES09 but InsaneNutter says its not working. I've got it on my hard drive. I'm just waiting for my bro to finish playing Tiger Woods 10 then I'll give it a test on my console.

Thanks alot! I hope to upload many more :D Anyway Hows Tiger Woods 10? I have 09 but I don't really go in it anymore.
 
Thanks alot! I hope to upload many more :D Anyway Hows Tiger Woods 10? I have 09 but I don't really go in it anymore.

Its great, I was playing it with a dead space suit. graphics are also good! My bro is playing it now getting beat by the bot Charlie Hoffman. Hes getting pissed. Lol
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom