1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

ISO2GOD v1.3.6 Download - Convert Xbox 360 XGD3 ISO's to GOD's (Games on Demand)

Discussion in 'Apps (PC)' started by InsaneNutter, Oct 11, 2011.

1. rickicide

rickicide New Member

Hello, Isogod refuses to download. Everytime I have tried opening the download link it says it refuses to connect, seems like the link is dead.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Edit - try now, the link should be working.

3. xboxfun

xboxfun New Member

Help Please!

I have an iso.
    My understanding is that iso won't run as-is and need to be extracted. I downloaded and tried to use iso2god.

It successfully did 2 things:
    1. Extracted the iso into a folder 4540129/0007000/ (which has a data file and a folder)
    2. Created an iso

I'm lost with whats next. Previously the games had the xex file and I just had to copy the folder and start the game. but how do I progress with the iso2god output (there is no xex). Where should I copy the folder and how the game will start. thanks

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Copy \4540129\0007000\ and the files inside to Content\0000000000000000 on the internal hard drive. The game will then show up on the dashboard to play like an installed game.

5. xboxfun

xboxfun New Member

InsaneNutter - you are insanely awesome!

InsaneNutter likes this.