jasper bb 256 rgh problem with new dvd

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by grpracing, Feb 8, 2012.

1. grpracing

grpracing Member

Ok, ive pulled the jasper out of the closet and desided to install the coolrunner ver b in it. Nand is run thru multibuilder and everything works fine.

The reason the jasper was tossed aside was the lite-on drive went thru meltdown and dvd key was un retrievable till now. I don't have a lite- on drive atm but have a pile of good sammy m28 drives and plan to leave the coolrunner in the system. I really would like this thing to read games to make it easier to baack them up onto my harddrive.

I have a ck3 lite and the recommended via 6421 board with working knowledge of flashing the drives. I have been reading post after post about this and need it cleared up.... Can i get the sammy drive to work in the jasper and if so can someone help me out with the proper way to flash it. I have attempted to spoof one in as a lite-on but it still gives that wonderful message. My log from multibuilder showed now errors with the frct.bin file . i just want to finish this thing and move on to my next one when the demon comes out!! I have a few xenon systems to get going again. lol.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You should be able to get the drive to work.

Have you have a look at page 167 on the jungle flasher tutorial? that should explain the process to you, and guide you through it with pictures included: Jungle Flasher - Downloads

Good luck.

grpracing likes this.