jtag problems

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by shad0w iii, Sep 9, 2010.

1. shad0w iii

shad0w iii New Member

ive had my jtag a few weeks now and havent had problems until a few days ago. for some reason everything i try and rip (using freestyle dash, external hard drive, and actual game disk) wont work. ive tried assassins creed 2, left 4 dead 2, and gta 4 are the big ones i cant get to work. i tried deleting system update folder and putting the title update onto my xbox hard drive and nothing is working. any help would be awesome.

2. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

What do you mean by not work?

Do the games show up on the dash?
    If the games show up do they load?
    Are you ripping the game to the same location as other games that do work?
    Any error messages displayed?

More info from you is required before anyone can help.

3. shad0w iii

shad0w iii New Member

they show up in my freestly dash but everytime i go to play either of them the system crashes. and yes i keep all my games in the same place. its just weird because assassins creed has the icon next to it and everything but wont let me play it.

4. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I don't really have any Jtag experience but was the hard drive ever removed when ripping the games to the drive. Whenever that happened on my Wii it would show the games as normal and they looked playable but whenever I tried to boot the game i'd get nothing but a black screen. Some games were corrupt and showed up just fine while other games weren't affected by the removal of the drive and they played fine.