Live account cancelation?

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by M4K1N4T0R, Jan 21, 2009.

1. M4K1N4T0R

M4K1N4T0R Member

Hi guys it me again so erm,
    Just found out that when I was drunk at my friends house i made a live account with a stupid name:
    vR I SouljaBoi
    The reason I used this gay name was because of that song Crank that soldier boy was popular at the time and i just found it hilarious when I was drunk :ThumbsUp:
    anyways this account is registered to my email.
    I was wondering instead of speaning how ever much it is to get some microsoft points so i can change the gamer tag to BTS I M4K1N4T0R if i can cancel the account on that email and make anothe but to the same email address because then i could go on msn on the xbox
    Any help would be mucho apprieciated and helpers will recieve rep :)

BTW i am on silver on the vR I SouljaBoi so i would not be loosing any money or anything

2. LeeClynch3

LeeClynch3 Resident

You Can Make another hotmail account and change the windows live id then make another xbox live account on the email that u have got now.

3. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Just change your email address to a new one on the xbox, and keep that email that you use and put it on the new account. I hope you understand, if not, call M$ support and they will tell you how. I had the exact same problem btw