Request: Looking for Marathon Durandal XBLA Xbox 360 Gamer Pics & Theme

eisnerguy1

Active Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2016
Messages
26
QTQaQqF.png


I hope this is ok to ask about this here, my apologies if it isn't. So, I'm trying to find the following:
* Marathon: Durandal - Theme
"Based on the beautiful chapter screen artwork by Craig Mullins, this Dashboard Theme embraces the epic story as it unfolds on the Lh'owon surface. "

* Heroes of Tau Ceti Gamer Picture Pack
"Robert Blake and his men escaped the destruction of Lh'owon, now you can commemorate their bravery with this heroic Gamer Picture Pack from Marathon: Durandal."

* Pfhor High Command Gamer Picture Pack
"/-/Pfhor-Translator-Active/-/ - Pfhor High Command is issuing an order for all active Pfhor soldiers to display their rank with these exclusive Pfhor alien Gamer Pictures from Marathon: Durandal."

* Rampancy Gamer Picture Pack
"Opening Connection to ß.4.5-23 - System Check Complete. Show off your Rampant A.I. With these exclusive Marathon: Durandal Gamer Pictures."

I've haven't been able to find copies of these things anywhere online.

Any help would be amazing.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom