Request: Madden NFL 11 Roster update week 5 (October 8th, 2010 Release)

Angel J. Yañez

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
4
I just wanted to request the new Madden roster update october 8th 2010, anyone care to contribute? Thanks ;)
 
Yeah, that would be nice. BTW how do you install these roster updates? I tried putting them in the cache partition and resigning with modio but it doesn't work...(using a usb)
 
The roster update (resigning) need to be in content folder, the cache folder is for title updates (like Madden 11 TU 1.03). I recomend search in the usb your current roster and put there, just delete and inject the new one...
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom