Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Veteran
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
2,746
Location
The Matrix
minecraft-xbox-360-edition-box.jpg

About Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition:

Imagine it, build it! Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition lets you create worlds from the comfort of your sofa. Play alone or play with your friends. Explore, build and conquer! At night monsters come out, so make sure to build a shelter before that happens. After that, your world is your imagination. Turn your hours into minutes with Minecraft! To experience split-screen functionality a high-definition television is required.

Title ID: 584111F7

Download:

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 
I copied this to my 4GB USB using XtafGUI, then copied to my Xbox.I went to game library, selected Minecraft, then I received this error message:

​
Xbox360 said:
"Game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again."​


Any advice?
​
 
Rick, I can't seem to play it. I can launch it, when i try to create a new game it loads up then an error pops up saying
"Minecraft:Xbox 360 Edition" has failed to load and cannot continue." Please fix :( really wanna play this
 
IS your Xbox 360 on the latest dashboard update? also what are you playing from? a usb drive?
 
That's weird. I got my Minecraft from another site, I selected Play Game, It generates spawn point! But as soon as its done loading, I'm stuck and it says "You can't exit this area until you've played the tutorial"
 
I don't understand, its a trial version so how all of you play full? I transfer minecraft to usb and this second title update and it is just a demo.
 
Thats how its supposed to be, to play the full you must purchase the game on Xbox Live.
 
hello i just want to know if you xbox 360 has to be modded to be able to play beacuse i put in in the usb using ur instrutions and when i put it on the xbox it doesnt work at all can you plz help me and the game i was trying to get is minecraft for the xbox 360
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom