Request: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit XBox360

thann17

New Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
2
can someone put up need for speed hot pursuit demo
 
I'm pretty sure the demo required an internet connection, and is now turned off.

Do you need it still?
 
This is not possible xbox marketplace pulled the demo off.If someone has it is the only way.
 
I agree with Nimrod i think you need a internet connection for it I have it on a USB drive I'll see if I can pull it off I have had random problems with program to access the hard drive and I think its because its a normal desktop hard drive hooked up in a USB case
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom