1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Original XBOX Offline Batch DLC Signer

Discussion in 'Apps / Tools' started by sinikal6969, Sep 7, 2020.

1. sinikal6969

sinikal6969 Member

Big thanks to @Rocky5 and @Harcroft for the help with the information I needed to get this done!

This script is intended to be used with XBMC4Gamers. The purpose of this script is so that when you're creating a brand new XBOX HDD from scratch you don't have to copy each of CDX DLC Installer (https://digiex.net/threads/xbox-offline-xbox-live-downloadable-content-dlc-installers.675/) to your HDD and run them one by one to install all the DLC. Instead, you can just copy the content folders from the CDX installers all to E:\TDATA on your new XBOX and run this script to sign them all. OR, you can just copy the E:\TDATA directory from another XBOX to your new XBOX and sign it all in one batch!

For your final "build system", I recommend just having a 2TB HDD on your PC containing folders C, E, F, G (which contain dash & apps, TDATA DLC, games, and more games, respectively). Then, simply FTP those folders to a new Rocky5 softmodded XBOX HDD, run this signer script, and you're done!

How to use the script:
    1) Unzip to your XBMC4Gamers scripts folder.
    2) Log into your profile.
    3) Hit the black button on your controller
    4) Choose Settings->Skin Settings->Scripts->Scripts Menu
    5) Click on the offline_dlc_signer script
    6) Select the root folder containing all the DLC you want to sign. (eg. E:\TDATA).
    7) Click OK
    8) All your DLC is signed!

NOTE: I have tested this script with all the DLC found in Harcroft's thread as of Sept 6, 2020 and all the DLC signed perfectly. However, to be safe - especially if you have some DLC on your box that is not already in Harcroft's thread, I do not recommend choosing E:\TDATA in step #6. Instead, create a new folder (eg. E:\TDATA_SIG), put a copy of your DLC in there, sign it, then test the DLC to make sure it worked.

My hope is that this script will enable Harcroft and others to release more DLC even faster, and that others in this community will take this script and improve upon it as they see fit. Enjoy!

--sinikal6969--

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    Harcroft and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. sinikal6969

sinikal6969 Member

BTW, as mentioned, this script is tested and working with all DLC in Harcroft's thread so far. That includes Midtown Madness 3 DLC, Battlefield 2 - Modern Combat Warsome Booster Pack DLC, and Fight Club DLC (not as a soundtrack), which were not working with CDX installer for some reason.

InsaneNutter and Harcroft like this.