Pinball FX2 Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

Captain Caveman

Active Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
37
pinball-fx2-box.jpg

About Pinball FX2:

Pinball FX is back, and it is better than ever! Pinball FX2 offers brand new tables and a host of new features and improvements: new state-of-the-art physics model that surpasses anything available so far, full compatibility for Pinball FX owners, online races, hotseat and split-screen multiplayer modes, Operators Menu with custom settings and advanced play info.

Title ID: 58410A23

Download:

Pinball FX2 Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 
Installed this on my 360 but it is looking for an update. I haven't seen any title updates available in any of the usual spots. Any ideas?
 
Thanks. This is a JTAG system, so guess I'm stuck until someone updates FreeBoot or a new booter comes out, even though I have protected the eFuse. Right?
 
Thanks. This is a JTAG system, so guess I'm stuck until someone updates FreeBoot or a new booter comes out, even though I have protected the eFuse. Right?

Yes, however if you are on the 9199 dash it *should work* not tested it but it sounds like you are on an older dash.
 
Yes, I am on an older dash as I used XBR. It's no problem to updated to FreeBoot based on 9199, but I'll hold out for awhile and see if someone comes up with a new booter.

Thanks.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom