Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Xbox 360 Demo Download

Dark Scyth

Veteran
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
2,521
pirates-of-the-caribbean-at-world-s-end-box.jpg

About Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is the action-adventure game of the third film: sword fight and swashbuckle as Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann.

Title ID: 425687D5

Download:

Download Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
I'm also a big big fan of Johnny Depp so I downed this demo right away! Quite a big demo!
 
I was actually surprised with this game. Granted, it is not an amazing game, it is still pretty good for being a movie-based game.

You know I thought the same, I played the demo back when it was released and quite enjoyed the game.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom