Completed: please can someone upload nba live 10 demo????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazen26

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
5
hey please if someone can upload nba live 10 demo.....thanks!!!!
 
I second this.. Earlier today I saw my bro playing it and I must say it looks like they made something right with this one. Still waiting to play it myself to make my opinion of it. And hopefully 2k releases a demo too so I can compare them and get the best one. :)
 
No, I meant I'd also like someone to upload this demo. I don't have my console connected to the internet so I have no way to download and play the demos on my own console. And I don't live with my brother so can't play his right now. :(

Hopefully a kind soul will upload it for us soon enough. :)
 
Just woke up guys. I'll get it to you later today. Its downloading to my 360 now. Check back soon!

Completed, Enjoy! Link
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom