Problem with GTA on DevKit XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by xnetspider, Sep 10, 2023.

Tags:
  1. xnetspider

xnetspider New Member

Hi,
    I am having problem running GTA V on DevKit XBOX 360

its Zypher, Original DevKit, I have updated with system recovery XDK Recovery Xenon 21256.18, I am using XBOX Game Hack 6.3 to convert Games for DevKit, All games seems to be working fine like FIFA 19, COD Black Ops, Blur, WWE 2K17, However When i load GTA V, it start then on first screen it crash and restart the Console,

I have copied the Disc 1 Content to content Folder, everything is checked. for XBOX Game Hack I am Using Default Settings, nothing changed, any suggestion or help please.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Given GTA V is one of the few multi game discs it might actually be loading an XEX from the installed content you also need to patch to work on a dev kit perhaps?

3. xnetspider

xnetspider New Member

I don't know, cause all games are working fine, i have only board, mean i don't have devkit official HDD (cady/cartridge). I transferred GTA V Disc 1 Content to Hdd/content/000000000000000/ folder and i can see that if i got to storage > settings. and Disc 2 i extracted via Image browser, patched for Devkit with Game Hack 6.3, same as all other games which are working fine, but when i load GTA it load first splash screen and within second it reboot after showing loading bar in middle in screen. can't find any solution

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

All the other games you are playing are not multi game discs from what you have said.

Extract the installed Disc 1 content and see if their is an XEX in there that might need patching.

5. xnetspider

xnetspider New Member

unfortunately none of them are xex files they are just large content (data) files