R.I.P.D. The Game Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

Hoffman

Addict
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
773
r-i-p-d-the-game-box.jpg

About R.I.P.D. The Game:

Based on the upcoming 3D supernatural action-adventure film, R.I.P.D., you and a partner will take up the holsters of two lawmen dispatched to the otherworld to protect and serve the living from an increasingly destructive array of souls who refuse to move peacefully to the other side.

Title ID: 584113EE

Download:

R.I.P.D. The Game Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom