1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 Demo 2 Download [New 18.09.12]

Discussion in 'Demos' started by InsaneNutter, Sep 18, 2012.

1. midnightphoenix123

midnightphoenix123 Member

Can I use this program to insert the demo on the usb USBXTAFGUI_v36? Or do I need to use something else like Party Buffalo?

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

You can use the new version here. Xtaf v44 (New) Download

3. midnightphoenix123

Thank you kindly for the updated version :) I find this program much easier to figure out then Party Buffalo, but that's just me.

Sadly, again the same results. The demo shows up on the flashdrive I copy it over, open it and then it is just a black screen. Although I actually think my xbox freezes because everything stops working.

4. Rick

Rick Moderator

edit
    Can you move it to the hard drive or internal memory if you have it? and play it off of there.
    If that doesn't work try the below.
    Delete the demo again and on the computer.
    Extract the demo again and see if it changes anything.
    If the demo doesn't work still, re-download it and see if it works.

5. midnightphoenix123

Well I was never able to figure it out, but luckily the demo was released today anyway. I am just one of those determined people who trys not to stop at something until I get it done, but I met defeat, and the demo came out today anyway lol. But thank you so much for the help :) I am glad you helped me with my non understanding and didn't get mad or anything it means a lot!