Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 Demo Download

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,883
Location
UK
resident-evil-6-box.jpg

About Resident Evil 6:

The bioterrorism nightmare continues. As the world teeters on the brink of destruction, what fate will await our heroes?

Title ID: 4343882D

Note: This is the Resident Evil 6 demo first offered to Dragon's Dogma owners. The later Public Demo is here.

Download:

Download Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice upload!! So for a RGH console i can just copy this demo to the 'Content' folder of the internal HD or USB stick like normal?

If so can i then just load into non RGH mode and play from the 360 internal HD, or will it only work in RGH mode?
 
It will work on any Xbox 360 regardless if its modded or not, i have tested it on another non modified 360. Just follow the instructions in the first post and enjoy.

Upload is finished.
 
This is awesome, but, are the controls like in RE5?

I really hated the controls in RE5.
 
Wow, this is AWESOME news. =)
Thanks a lot for the upload!!!

I'm perplexed at how you guys got a hold of this 60 DAYS before the official release!!!

Thanks a bunch!

I hope the control schematics and the camera system is the same has in RE4/RE5.
Has they say: "Don't try to fix what's not broken!": =D
 
Hi

thanks for all the info but I'm having a problem coping it to disc. Now does it have to be a standard DVD or Can I use a Dual layer DVD?. Ive tried using a DL DVD and I do exactly as the tutorial shows but when i put the disc into my 360 it says fixed media disc and doesnt open.
 
Insane Thank You So Much!!!!

I should be able to access the direct download but anything that I would like to share has already been posted :(

Torrent will do and I'm gonna' seed for a long time.
 
Burned it to a disc following the guide, mixed media disc. Demo doesn't appear on my games list, i can see the folders however if i select music or video sections.
 
Hi

thanks for all the info but I'm having a problem coping it to disc. Now does it have to be a standard DVD or Can I use a Dual layer DVD?. Ive tried using a DL DVD and I do exactly as the tutorial shows but when i put the disc into my 360 it says fixed media disc and doesnt open.

Go to games with the disc inserted and it should pop up.

Burned it to a disc following the guide, mixed media disc. Demo doesn't appear on my games list, i can see the folders however if i select music or video sections.
Is your xbox 360 on the lastest dashboard?
 
Go to games with the disc inserted and it should pop up.


Is your xbox 360 on the lastest dashboard?


It sure is, assuming that's why then? Is there no way to play this demo without the latest update?...
 
It sure is, assuming that's why then? Is there no way to play this demo without the latest update?...
I'm not sure but one thing. Did you create these 2 folders as shown in this picture below,folder structure should be like this.

Content>0000000000000000>4343882D>00080000>60CBBE264CC205195AD91592D44756A2B3BD2C2343
d1a1ebc39c73271cac8c5e6bd645f892.png
 
I downloaded it and made it show up in "My Games" but when i try to start it the 360 freezes...Any suggestions?
 
I have the same problem, but after the game freezes it brings me back to the dashboard and tells me to download the game again.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom