Restore original Xbox saves to RGH 360?

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Jayinem, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Jayinem

Jayinem New Member

I have had an RGH for several years it always loaded slow like 2+ minutes. I figured out it was the internal hard drive (this was a hard drive I replaced a bigger one and used a 20 gb caddy) that caused the issue so I copied everything from it using ftp, formatted it and copied everything back. Everything seems to be working fine now except my original Xbox saves are not showing up. I realized I had copied a new compatibility fixer and it was empty. But I have them backed up on my computer. But I've tried to manually copy them to hddx/compatibility/xbox1 the TDATA UDATA and cache folders, but they still don't show up one of the files gives me an error no matter how much I try and I think that's why they won't work. I've tried using xplorer360 and USB XTaf but they're not finding my usb flash drive I used and I did format it with the 360. I can't seem to get HDDX to show up using FTP either. So if anyone has any advice for me I would appreciate it.

2. Jayinem

Jayinem New Member

I just realized, I didn't backup hddx so they're probably gone?

But I made a backup folder called compatibility and the save seem to be there. They're just not working. I just was able to FTP hddx and added the missing file but still they don't show up.