RGH Help ^_^

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Specter, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Specter

Specter Elite Member

Hello,

My friend just bought an RGH Xbox360. We dont know how to deal with it.

There're some programs in My Games like XEX loader and NXE. What are the exact functions of these?

Also, when we run any installed game, a message is displayed after few minutes saying "Unauthorized disc" and then the xbox restarts.

The xbox also takes some time to run after powering on. is that normal?

Is there any thread to learn the basics? ^^

Thanks so much

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

XEX Loader will load homebrew applications, games, emulators and so on from any sort of storage device, e.g. a usb hard drive.

I presume when you say NXE you mean NXE2God, this will convert your installed games to Games on Demand games so you dont need the disc in the console to play.

Its normal for the console to take a while to power on, thats basically the chip trying to glitch the console so the hack can take place. This happens every time you power the console on for a RGH hacked console, times can vary from a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes.

We have no real thread to learn the basics, we probably should do however no one has ever done one. You can have a look at the tutorials index here under Jtag tutorials we do have quite a few: https://digiex.net/guides-reviews/c...rial-index-look-here-see-what-digiex-has.html

As for the unauthorised disc error i'm not too sure, try installing Dashlaunch. Basically download it, unzip it, copy it to a usb drive and load the installer with XEX Menu.

Specter likes this.
  3. Specter

Specter Elite Member

that's very helpful. Thank you very much ^_^

I'll try that, and as always i will annoy u with more questions hhhhhhhhhhhhh