Rumble Roses XX Xbox 360 Demo Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,674
rumble-roses-xx-box.jpg

About Rumble Roses XX:

The vixens of wrestling are back. Sure Rumble Roses XX delivers the visual "enhancements" that you would expect for a next generation game, but this is more than just another pretty face. Get in the ring and unload submission holds, reversals, and an increased number of other new moves to take down your opponent. Go online and team up with another beauty in the all-new Tag Team mode or compete in a free-for-all to determine who is Queen in the all-new Battle Royal mode. Fight fair or fight dirty - humiliation is the name of the game.

Title ID: 4B4E87DD

Download:

Download Rumble Roses XX Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
Rumble Roses XX Demo

Thank you so very much! I will be having surgery next Tuesday that will keep me constricted to the bed for about 2-3 weeks, so I'm moving the Xbox 360 to the bedroom and hope to be able to play games or demos. Probably not the first 4-5 days of recovery.
I'd like to request a few demos if okay, not to appear to greedy.
Again, thank you!
 
Don't worry about looking greedy luckyvic, the whole point of the request section is for users to request something and hopefully other members have the time to complete the requests. Not only does this allow other users to download the demo if they also want it but it gets Digiex more traffic etc. Win win situation really :D
 
Greedy

OK, cool!

I don't have the capabilties (and $$) to rip demos and share here. I would like to contribute more, but $$ is a big factor. I wait to buy videogames like about 6 or more months (years) after them being released,get tehm when they're really cheap. Really don't like used ones unless I can see the disc surface, manual and overall case condition. But I have the choice is limited. Heck, we didn't get XBox and XBox 360 until about 2 years of their releases. Lot of saving and belt tightening. I grew up to be grateful of what you have, not what you don't have. So yeah, I felt a little bad requesting a lot.
Sorry to ramble on.

You guys are great!
 
help me...how to download?? dont work for me? links megaupload? or rapidshare please...

Just click on the link provided and it should start downloading. Use the picture attached. ;)

If it says something like "please stop hammering" when trying to download it. Then you've tried to many times and its banned you. So please try again in 1 hour.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 1,593
Last edited:

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom