Request: Searching for...

YROSHIKU

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1
Hi there ~~ :D!!!!

I have a verry big request, well I searching for a few demo version like: Soul Calibur 4, Street Fighter 4, Dead Space, Silent Hill: Homecoming (if there is any playable demo), Clive Barker's Jericho, Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2, Eternal Sonata, FaceBreaker that I could download by direct download (anyway not by market place). Well I hope that someone will help me (&).

Greetings and thanks for any help ~~ ;)!
 
Downloading the Soulcalibur IV and Clive Barker's Jericho demo. There isn't a Street Fighter IV, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 or FaceBreaker demo.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom