Completed: Serious Sam HD Xbox Arcade Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

New Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
4
i would like to request this. :)

thank you.
 
The game doesn't work on the Trial Version, unless an update has come out that fixes it. When I tried to play the Trial all it gave me was the option to load a game, it didn't give me the option to start a new one, if someone can confirm otherwise i'll gladly upload the trial.
 
I'm guessing that it is a bug. I've tried to play the trial on Co-op and it says not available on the trial and I tried single player and it only gives the option to load a game, not start a new one.

UPDATE: I tried the trial again and it seems to be working. I guess it was just a bug when trying to play the first time. I 'll begin uploading soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom