Shadowrun Xbox 360 Demo Download

Dark Scyth

Veteran
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
2,521
shadowrun-box.jpg

About Shadowrun:

Shadowrun is FASA Studio's first-person tactical team-based multiplayer shooter, mixing guns with magic and technology, and the first game with cross-platform play between Xbox 360 and Windows.

Title ID: 4D538831

Download:

Download Shadowrun Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so very much! I will be having surgery next Tuesday that will keep me constricted to the bed for about 2-3 weeks, so I'm moving the Xbox 360 to the bedroom and hope to be able to play games or demos. Probably not the first 4-5 days of recovery.
I'd like to request a few demos if okay, not to appear to greedy.
Again, thank you! :P
 
Thank you so very much! I will be having surgery next Tuesday that will keep me constricted to the bed for about 2-3 weeks, so I'm moving the Xbox 360 to the bedroom and hope to be able to play games or demos. Probably not the first 4-5 days of recovery.
I'd like to request a few demos if okay, not to appear to greedy.
Again, thank you! :P

Request for more demos in the Request section and I'm sure King and I can get them.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom