1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Simple Black Theme

Discussion in 'User Created Xbox 360 Themes' started by oO Flowzilla Oo, Nov 2, 2012.

1. oO Flowzilla Oo

oO Flowzilla Oo Addict

Here's something that I made while I was toying around with the Dashboard BETA. I didn't really have in mind to use this as an 'actual theme', I was using this as a test. But after I fixed it up a little, it looked nice and I thought that it had the potential to be a theme. The download is on the bottom of this post.

Off topic, if you notice the red shirt, I got it from a Mustang ad in the Dashboard. They gave me a hat, the shirt, a car (Avatar prop) and something else...I can't remember... All for the price of free. So if you see a Mustang ad on the dashboard, be sure to check it out. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Screenshots :

HOME

HOME.jpg

GAME LIBRARY
    GAME LIBRARY.jpg

SYSTEM SETTINGS
    SYSTEM SETTINGS.jpg

Instructions :

> The full instructions are inside the .rar file along with the theme and the screenshots above. To open the .rar file you need to have Winrar installed on your computer.

NOTE : If you're experiencing any trouble during the process, feel free to comment and I'll help.

Previous Theme

Serious Sam HD → https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...themes/9032-serious-sam-hd-theme-xbox360.html

Next Theme

Brave Fencer Musashi (Metro Remix) → Coming Soon!!!

Download below : ↓ ↓ ↓

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Rick and InsaneNutter like this.