Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,883
Location
UK
sonic-the-hedgehog-4-episode-i-box.jpg

About Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I:

The sequel you've waited 16 years to see, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I. Get ready for an all new 2D adventure!

Title ID: 58410A07

Download:

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 
Argh!!! Just one level???!!! Are you seriously kidding me? All this work for nothing! :(

*cries!*
 
Frankly, Sonic 4 Episode I had a lot of potential but it flopped due to the lack of speed Sonic 4 has and the silly button aiming.

I wish I could say Sonic 4 was up there with Sonic 1, 2 and 3, but it's not.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom