Sonic Unleashed Xbox 360 Demo Download

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,864
Location
UK
sonic-unleashed-box.jpg

About Sonic Unleashed:

Sonic transforms at night, for double the fun - slick and speedy, or wild and powerful!

Title ID: 5345881E

Download:

Download Sonic Unleashed Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the whole game... bad idea!
> Running stages are fun
> Night stages are no fun!
> QTE's in the 3rd level are mayor pain in the behind!

So I traded it in with another game!

Demo although is short safe and simple! :D
 
Have to agree, after playing the demo I thaught the full game would be good but its really not.
 
Sonic Unleashed Demo + Inclubes Beta Textures

sonic-unleashed-classics_4d9d1051ce519.JPG

Sonic Unleashed Official Release Demo
Inclubes 2008 HUD Textures who Didnt revealed and Sonic Icons as Arc.00 Files


You Can Inject the Demos in : Xtaf Xplorer : Contents/0000000000000000/
I Dont know if its 16 zeros but make sure that's you'll see a lots of zeros !! WARNING


Download Link:Sonic Unleashed Demo Release Xbox Beta.rar
*The Beta thing is the HUD* The others from LIVE Concepts

Enjoy !
 
Yes its just the Sonic Unleashed Demo released a couple of years ago, it has some different textures compared to the final and a different hud.
 
Sega's smart. They always use the best playable parts of the Sonic games to make the bad Sonic games actually pretty good. This is great example.

I don't have the patience to play Sonic Unleashed 'cos the werehog is just unsuitable for a Sonic game, then Sonic has to go around cities for items, take photos and more crap. I might take a look at walkthroughs for help.
 
^^ Glad im not the only one who was tricked by the Demo of Unleashed, i remember first playing that before the game was released and thought it was amazing. Then i played the full game and it was horrible.

I kept the demo on my console and joked there was no point in buying it as i already had the best part of the game.

To be fair Sega did learn from there mistakes with Sonic Generations, that is the best 3D Sonic game since Adventure 2 on the GameCube, no warehog, no half baked story, just pure Sonic Action in 2d / 3d. It took Sega 10 years, however they finally made another good Sonic game!
 
i have 1 question.yes the game seems a bit better in textures and the hud itself but will there be a full version of the game with those new stuffs?
 
I honestly can't tell what's the difference between the beta and the final.

Beta:
sonicunleashedbeta.jpg


Final:
sonicunleashedfinal.jpg


Anyone, please clarify me this, as I don't see any difference whatsoever. Thanks!
 
I honestly can't tell what's the difference between the beta and the final.

Beta:
sonicunleashedbeta.jpg


Final:
sonicunleashedfinal.jpg


Anyone, please clarify me this, as I don't see any difference whatsoever. Thanks!


Check out the Physics of this game between the Original Full Game
and the Stage textures and the brightness
 
That I noticed, the beta ran a lot smoother and simply better, but concerning the HUD 2008 it looks the same as in the final game.
 
you just stoled my file you know that ? you should put a credits ! i am the one who uploaded and changed the textures throught the original to demo

Which was a re upload of the demo i uploaded back in 2009, however who cares i have no claim to the demo, neither does anyone else here.

I have merged all three threads, its getting stupid now having three topics for the same demo, with people fighting over who uploaded it first.
 
you just stoled my file you know that ? you should put a credits ! i am the one who uploaded and changed the textures throught the original to demo
If you changed the textures wouldn't the size & modified date be different?
Why would anyone need to change textures if it's a beta?

I extracted the so called "beta version" and the demo that nutter uploaded and it has the same modified date and size.See the picture below in the spoiler.
VNebI.png
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom