Completed: Splinter Cell Conviction X360 Demo THIS THURSDAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
21
Hello there!

I would like to put up my request for an X360 demo: Splinter Cell Conviction.

CURRENTLY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE, BUT WILL BE THIS THURSDAY (2 MORE DAYS TO WAIT)

I thought I'll put up this request, so when the day comes it could be filled "instantly" by someone.

Thanks in advance!
 
I could fulfill this request when the demo arrives. I'll try and upload it as soon as it comes out.
 
Today we hope that have a great experience with Splinter Cell Conviction demo. :P
But the demo does not published on Xbox Live yet. :'(
So we must wait 2-3 hours.
Please Upload it at Diegex server as fast as you can when it published.
Thanks masters :D
 
My, my, my! Impatient little suckers........
Just relax it'll be up when it's up, hackleing about it ain't gonna make it faster.
 
I'm starting the download right now, should of got on this a little earlier, sorry about that. Expect the game to be up by (UTC -6 its 10:40 now) 3PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom