Request: Test Drive Unlimited 2 TU 3

shinji200

New Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
3
hi all, I know it's a little early since the title update came today, but I'd like to request the latest patch that prevent a lot of bugs, specially the one that corrupts saves, thanks in advance :D
 
I had already seen that thread but it seems that a new patch was released yesterday, the news are in the official forums of the game Xbox 360 - Open Issues and Service Status - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums

It fix many of the online problems which I really do not care since I can't go in live, but also fix some offline problems like the data corruption, but thanks, for the moment I'll use the TU that you've already uploaded.

edit: ups! sorry, I've just read the attached note and it seems that the data corruption problem has already been fixed in the second TU, but anyway the recent TU may be useful for someone else
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom