Completed: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankTHPS

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
4
I can't download the demo from marketplace because I don't have enough space for it on my xbox.

Can someone upload the demo for me so I can burn it on a dvd?

Thanks in advance.
 
I know, but I only have a 1 GB memory stick. And on my xbox it shows only 453 MB and the game is 1.04 GB. I don't have money for a new USB stick
 
Message King Burnz. He will do it for you.

Are you trying to annoy King? I used to get PM's just for requests and that alone made me want to not do the request. A request in the request thread is enough.
 
King works full time 6 days a week at the moment so its unlikely he will be doing any requests for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom