Transfer installed xbox 360 games to pc

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by DeltaRecker, Apr 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeltaRecker

DeltaRecker Member

Hello
    I Want to know if i can do that whit a original game (SKYRIM)
    I Have other issue : My Mass effect 2 disc 2 , its scratched
    I wondering if there's a way that i can download the disc content to run a scratched disc by the the usb drive

my xbox has no jailbreak

And thanks for the attention

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The only thing you can do is borrow a friends disc, install that to the Xbox 360 hard drive, you can then play with your scratched disc in the console providing the Xbox 360 can read the disc enough to recognise what game it is.

I did this with Gears of War many years ago as my console some how got knocked and engraved a ring in the disc, meaning i'd always get disc read errors. However installing a friends copy of the game then simply using my scratched disc to play from the hard drive worked well.

You have to install the game on your console using a disc that works, you can't download someone else installed game, you have to install it yourself to do what i mentioned above.

3. wrldwzrd89

wrldwzrd89 Well-Known Member

The Xbox 360, unlike the Xbox One, uses a processor derived from the PowerPC family, which means games for it can't run on Windows due to it requiring the x86 architecture, incompatible with PPC.