Using PAL format on a Jtag

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Bigdogontop, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Bigdogontop

Bigdogontop Active Member

Hey!

I love AFL football and would like to play it on my jtag. Are Jtag systems still region restricted? If so does anyone know how I can play a PAL game here in the United States or where I can download a version of AFL that I can use?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Nope Jtag / RGH hacked consoles have no region restrictions, you can play any game from any region.

Cant help you with any download links, i'm sure a quick google will find what you want.

Bigdogontop likes this.
  3. Bigdogontop

Thanks for the answer. I have found downloads but they all seem to be set up to burn the games to a dvd once I unrar them. Is there a way to make the dvd rar files unpack as a complete game without burning the disk? I'm not even sure if that makes sense? lol

4. Rick

Rick Moderator

5. Bigdogontop

I'll give it a try thanks. Let ya know if I have anymore questions or if that answers it.

6. Bigdogontop

Thanks alot. looks like I'm getting it to work with a few games. I like that it compresses the size a little too. I have an external HD that I mostly use that is 1TB but I keep all my DLC and content on a 120 gb xbox HD so I'll run out of space fast saving games on it in GOD mode.