1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Request: wanted kinect joyride beta

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Corona, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Corona

Corona Addict

i was wondering if anyone had had downloaded kinect betas the kinect joyridebet and dance central beta that from you hard drive you can extract the foler of it in content/000000000000000

i know its useless but i want it

2. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

I believe InsaneNutter mentioned somewhere else on the site that these games are either console locked or gamertag locked so even if you had them on your hard drive it would say that it can't launch the game.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You begged me to remove any mention of you leaking that from the site, so i went out my way to do so and now you are admitting to leaking it again?

Anyway the Dance Central Beta is here: https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...t/demos/6545-dance-central-beta-download.html

I *think* I have the Kinect Joyride beta, if it was the other game that was under Viva Pinata on Xbox Live then I thats the one I have.

Yup both are console locked so would require a jtag running a hacked Kinect dashboard which is not possible at the moment.

4. Corona

Corona Addict

and can you get on im please i need to talk to you

yes it is and sorry removed please edit your post and thank you

5. Corona

Corona Addict

please

6. Corona

Corona Addict

could you post it thanks.
    since the new update is still hidden in the beta program ill extract it and upload it