1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Worms 2: Armageddon Arcade Trial Download

Discussion in 'Arcade Game Trials' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, Aug 13, 2009.

1. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

[​IMG]
    Worms 2: Armageddon

Information:
    This arcade trial doesn't require a modified console and isn't console locked. If you need more help then whats included in the instructions, perhaps try this guide if burning multiple arcade trial's or this one if burning only a single arcade trial.

Prepare yourself for war! The worms are back, and this time they're back with a bang! Prepare yourself for more mayhem than you can handle… "Armageddon" style! With online and offline multiplayer, a raft of new weapons, all new landscape themes, play modes, hats, skins, speech-banks and single player content; it’s a package as high on fun as it is destruction!

Instructions:
    Extract the worms2.rar (You'll need WinRAR to do that)
    Use a burning program to burn the content folder to CD or DVD. (In some cases DVD will work better. Imgburn seems to be the best program for burning!)
    Insert CD/DVD, go to Demos tab on your Xbox 360 dashboard, select the game.
    Enjoy!

Download:
    Worms 2: Armageddon Arcade Trial Download

Attached Files:

figsonic, Simon, kopia23 and 2 others like this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Thanks for the upload King, it’s worth mention if you buy this game at the moment it has a lot of bugs in. And if you sign in on another consoles and load the game up after buying it your save will be corrupted.

Nimrod did a big FrontPage news post about this a few weeks ago.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

They still haven't fixed the bugs? What the hell have they been doing with all their time?

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Not that I can tell, tried to play it the other day and I didn’t get asked to update the game. Waste of points as the data saved on my profile is corrupt so I can’t really play it and progress at the moment.

5. Jhon591

Jhon591 New Member

Hi all .

Can anyone upload this to a new link on it's own ?, I do have the full version but need the Trial version to compare in HEX .

But I cannot use torrent vr library PC, uRL blocked .

I do feel after a long time, new host are needed for big files like this,
    mega.co.nz are zippyshare.com where big files can be placed and downloaded fast, yes I can get to these sites vr library public .

When I get my own PC back online!, I'll introduce myself then ;)

Thanks for you're time, and apprentice it if you could help .

6. bosshunter

bosshunter New Member

Hi, I know this topic is old, but the demo pack 11 has literally no seeds.. Can someone upload this demo?

7. DrigerMS_GX

DrigerMS_GX Elite Member